Friday, June 19, 2009

don't get caught

"what's behind dat shit, u both push bricks
but u gon' make a statement, & sign dat shit???"
-beanie sigel

Trunk full of Yoda heated situation
flashlight in my eyes he want my registration
should I stay should I run
got hard got soft got pills got guns
my drivers license is revoked
just got done burning so I know he smell the smoke
but never let 'em see you sweat
'cause if he search your trunk he might find the tek.
Or a bag full of O's
wrapped in duct tape nigga between some dirty ass clothes
But I talk to him the right way
he told me slow it down and have a nice day.

You can do your thang shawty its okay to floss
but its still one rule player don't get caught.
cause everything you gain dog and everything you lost
but its still one rule pimping don't get caught.
fuck every hoe you hit dog and every hoe you toss
cause its still one rule player don't get caught.
you can ride clean shorty you ain't gotta walk
but its still one rule player don't get caught

Some niggas rob some niggas slang
some niggas stack some niggas bang
but I congratulate not player hate
you in the streets pimping make your move get your cake
fuck what you heard through the grapevine
get outta line nigga I'm gonna straighten mine
and I don't believe in wastin time
well catch them hoes later stay on your grind
gotta a low tolerance for ignorance
you're thinking pleasure I'm thinking business
the streets didn't raise no fool
when you live by the code nigga it's only one rule

Got the phone call had a funny feeling
told him everything was cool and I was chilling
we used to chill out and smoke blunts
and I ain't seen him in a while maybe a couple months
said he wanna holla he seemed anxious
first thing on my mind go and get the stainless
make his folks pay a ransom about him
on that bullshit make a good example out him
this nigga hot he on fire
I hope his ass ain't wearing no wire
naw dog he bullshitting
said his partner set him up the nigga snitching

hear here >>> young jeezy - don't get caught
1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i think drey is the awesomest & i'd like to say: