Friday, June 12, 2009

it's obama's fault

by: rhymefest(ahh.com)The other day I was watching the news and an interesting story ran that President Obama took his wife on a date using the Marine 1 Helicopter for the short flight from DC to New York. “What a waste of taxpayer’s money!” One conservative yelled out. As another cried, “GM is going into bankruptcy, and Obama & Michelle are having steaks in the village.” You know, after a little over 100 days, I tend to agree. So here is a little list of a lot of other meaningless things that we can blame Obama for:


My wife walked out on me. It’s Obama’s fault, why does he have to be so good to Michelle in pubic?

The black dropout rate & incarceration rates are still at an all time high. It’s Obama’s fault, he was supposed to give us reparations.

Judge Sotomayor will soon be confirmed to the Supreme Court. Hispanics are still taking our jobs! It’s Obama’s fault!

I shot some nigga because he tried to charge me $11.00 for a dime bag. It’s Obama’s fault! He gave the banks a bail out, what about the neighborhood drug dealer?

My father said I was accident. It’s Obama’s fault! He wasn’t born soon enough to be an example to my father.

I can’t blame being unemployed on racism anymore. It’s Obama’s fault. He shouldn’t have the best job in the world based solely on his qualifications.

That goddamn Barack Obama, what will he do next?

read entire article by rhymefest here
'fest's the manual mixtape is out btw
1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i think drey is the awesomest & i'd like to say: