Saturday, May 2, 2009

22 2s


jay-z - 22 2s

2 much West coast dick-lickin, and 2 many niggaz on a mission
Doin your best Jay-Z rendition
2 many rough motherfuckers, I got my suspicions
that you're just a fish in a pool of sharks nigga, listen
2 many bitches wanna be ladies, so if you a hoe
I'ma call you a hoe, 2 many bitches are shady
2 many ladies give these niggaz 2 many chances
2 many brothers wannabe lovers don't know what romance is
2 many bitches stuck up from 2 many sexual advances
No question; Jay-Z got 2 many answers
I been around this block, 2 many times
Rocked, 2 many rhymes, cocked, 2 many nines, 2
2 all my brothers it ain't 2 late 2 come 2gether
Cause 2 much black and 2 much love, equal forever
I don't follow any guidelines cause 2 many niggaz ride mine
so I change styles every 2 rhymes, hah, what the fuck
That's 22 too's for y'all motherfuckers out there, yaknahmean?
1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i think drey is the awesomest & i'd like to say: