Friday, May 1, 2009

44 4s

jay-z - 44 4s


Rocafella 4ever Hov 4 life
Debuts a classic first album 4 mics
Shoulda gotta five but niggas lack 4sight
But I don't giva fuck I aint do it 4 the hype
I do it 4 the hustlas 4 the ghetto 4r the plight
4 the struggle 4 those who bubble white
Who fly 4 by 4 roofless cars flawless ice
4 the pain 4yall to know what its like
4 every time it rains 40 days and 40 nights
4 every promise made that never saw the light
I get my own 40 acres give me 4 nights
4 o's a glock 40 4 the jackets and I'm Spike
All the .44 was suffice
A 4teen year old will look out 4 the vice
You can sit back and just wait for the flight
ya Boy will take off like I've been strippin all my life
That's the type of metaphors i write
That let niggas know I was real before the mic
4 front rows had the fur at the fight
No pita on my peter left some room for the divas
And the sweet will meet up if you wild for the night
On the rampage champagne pours on the floor
4 all those who aint make it here and loss their life
Wouldn't 4get yall 4 any price
Not 4 no hoes not 4 no ice
Not 4 no fame nor 4 bright lights
So I'ma end this here real mean but right
44 4s motha fucka I'm NICE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i think drey is the awesomest & i'd like to say: